All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionLittle kwn outside a small community of insiders, the United Nations Association-USA has had an impact on both the UN and the US-UN relationship far greater than its size would suggest. James Wurst explores that impact as he traces the sometimes tortuous history of the UNA-USA from its earliest days to the present. Beginning with efforts in support of the creation of the United Nations-and covering the decades-long campaign to promote the UN to the US public, the role of Elear Roosevelt, the decline of popular support, Track II diplomacy with Iran and the Soviet Union, and much more-Wurst draws on a wealth of archival material and personal interviews to tell an honest, and long overdue, story of the UNA-USA's persistence, problems, and achievements.
- Author BiographyJames Wurst has been reporting on international affairs, and especially the United Nations, since 1977.
- Author(s)James Wurst
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.