All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 5:2 Diet is transforming lives worldwide. Thousands are losing weight, improving their health and saving money. Now, The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book makes this lifestyle easier than ever, with recipes that make food on your Fast Days a pleasure. It's packed with easy, delicious dishes, from Great Start Breakfasts to International Favourites, Comfort Food, Super Soups, and even Sweet Treats. This down-to-earth guide by The 5:2 Diet Book author Kate Harrison mixes great recipes with all the humour, money-saving tips and practical advice that made the first book a bestseller. It also explains the science and incredible health benefits of this simple, inspiring approach. This cookbook focuses on fresh, delicious and fast home cooking, with meals that taste thing like 'diet' food. It includes: . More than 85 recipes, all calorie counted, with dozens more ideas for adapting them to suit your life and budget; . 5:2 Lives: inspirational stories and honest food diaries from real dieters, who share the secrets of their success; . 5:2 Kw-How: tips on everything from store cupboard suppers, time-saving gadgets and fitting 5:2 around family life and holidays; . How to 5:2: an updated, easy-to-follow guide to how, and why, you can begin this life-changing plan right w. The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book is the only cookbook you'll ever need to help you lose weight, boost your brain and change your attitude to food forever.
- Author BiographyBefore becoming a novelist, Kate Harrison worked for a news agency, reporting mainly for the national tabloids. She then moved to the BBC where she was a reporter in regional news in Bristol and Birmingham, producer on NEWSROUND, and worked on PANORAMA and other investigative/consumer shows and documentaries. Kate Harrison writes fiction and non-fiction: her novels include The Secret Shopper's Revenge, Brown Owl's Guide to Life and the Soul Beach thriller trilogy, her young adult series. She's also the author of the bestselling The 5:2 Diet Book, plus three other 5:2 Books. Visit Kate's website at kate-harrison.com, follow her on Twitter at https://twitter.com/katewritesbooks and Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/katewritesbooks and watch her Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL961FBF0F8A8CE2B2&feature=view_all. Visit the Soul Beachwebsite at http://www.soulbeach.org, the Soul Fire website at http://burningtruths.com and follow Soul Beach on Twitter at https://twitter.com/onsoulbeach and Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/katewritesbooks/the-dream-soul-beach-cast-list. Learn more with http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=auJWC-o-RiY.
- Author(s)Kate Harrison
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note20
- Weight302 g
- Width203 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- lisa25*1205 Nov, 2014by
interesting little book
Interesting little book, has some good recipes, would recommend to others /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
- fey195704 Nov, 2014by
Great and informative book - on the path to a new me!
Very interesting book which I am hoping will help me to get to a healthy weight range! Makes so much sense to eat well for 5 days and then the other 2 days restrict your intake to lower calories which I have personally chosen to be my Friday and Monday. That way I can enjoy my weekends without feeling like I am missing out or being boring to my friends of saying what I can or can't eat. Enjoy I am.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85