All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSir Bamm takes his experience, expertise and decades of alternative living and puts it all in a book; small eugh to carry, easy to read, and chock full of important information useful to beginners, vices and experts alike.
- Author BiographySir Bamm has been involved in WIITWD since the late 70's. He was instrumental in the formation of the Safe, Sane, and Consensual Network (SSCN) in NC and was on the original Board of Directors for that group. He has served as a DM Captain & Chief Security Officer and was on the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF)'s Incident Response Team. In 2000, Bamm received a Merlin Award for Leather Activism. In 2002, he became a member of the SAADE Council, where he established the DM Certification Program, the DM Train the Trainers program and wrote the Comprehensive DM Guide. He has served as a Mentor and has given presentations on Signal Whips, & Dungeon Monitoring, among other topics, at SSCN, SAADE, SAS/M, TOL, ALE, TLP and others.
- Author(s)Sir Bamm
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.