All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionBlenders are the it accessory, mostly because smoothies are healthy and quick but you can easily make so many things with a blender. Not only that, blending offers the opportunity to add extra nutrition. A handy chart suggests ways to boost nutrition in recipes. Readers will save money, eat more healthily and quickly get meals on the table with The Ultimate Blender Cookbook.
- Author BiographyRebecca Miller Ffrench is a recipe developer, food writer and lifestyle expert. Her work has appeared in national publications such as Better Homes & Gardens, Shape, Real Simple Family and Martha Stewart Weddings. She is a regular contributor to babycenter.com and has appeared on Good Morning America, The Better Show, and elsewhere. Passionate about natural foods, Ffrench cooks up healthful meals for her family everyday, whether they are in New York City or their home in the Catskills, where they try to spend as much time as possible.
- Author(s)Rebecca Ffrench
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100 full color photographs
- Weight1130 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.