All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Book Club Experience: How to Create & Maintain a Successful Book Club is a complete book club resource guide created to help take the 'guess work' out of creating and maintaining a book club. The Ultimate Book Club Experience is designed to prepare future book club presidents as they go through the steps of creating a book club, along with offering established book club presidents the information they need to help enhance their book club experience. Each chapter describes essential book club components, along with providing critical thinking exercises to help you create a strategic book club plan that will put you on the path to creating the book club that you want with the information that you need. Creating & maintaining a book club just got so much easier!
- Author BiographyTaNisha Webb is the founder of Book Club 101 University and the Publisher and Editor in Chief of Book Club 101 Magazine. She is also the founder and host of Book Club University Online Conference. TaNisha is the president of the KC Girlfriends Book Club and is currently the moderator of the Maximizing Your Book Club Experience panel discussion for the National Book Club Conference in Atlanta, GA. TaNisha currently lives in Kansas City, MO.
- Author(s)Tanisha Webb
- PublisherBook Club 101 Publications
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Club 101 Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEbony Farashuu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.