All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving brought up two children of her own, Debbie is all too aware of the practical aspects of designing for babies and children. The Ultimate Book of Baby Knits is a charming collection of practical, yet beautiful, hand-knit garments, toys and other nursery essentials that will delight every new parent and their baby. To make up this compendium, Debbie Bliss has selected her 50 favourite projects from her three most recent books (Blankets Bears and Bootees, Simply Baby, and Essential Baby) to provide a core collection t just for newborn babies but also for toddlers up until the age of two years. Catering to all your baby's knitwear needs, this collection includes everything from the quintessential baby blankets, teddy bears and bootees through to a hooded wrap, snug duffel coat and felted slippers. All 50 projects are knitted in beautiful, classic yarns that are t only soft and gentle against a young skin, but are also low-maintenance in that they are easy to wash and care for, to ensure that baby is kept wonderfully snug and cosseted right through its first stages in life. The Ultimate Book of Baby Knits is the perfect project book for anyone struggling to find smart contemporary knitwear designs for their baby or toddler.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is one of the foremost designers and authors of hand knitting patterns in both the UK and the US. Her bestselling books have earned her a dedicated army of fans who adore her stylish easy-to-make designs that have an enduring appeal. Debbie is currently the Knitting Editor on Junior Pregnancy and Baby magazine and has previously designed knitwear for Baby Gap. Debbis has also developed her own range of yarns for hand knits which is renowned for its quality and which is widely available throughout the UK, US and Canada. Debbie lives in London.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width220 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.