All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a completely new, fully updated edition of the best selling guide to the UK's premier long distance cycle route - around 140 miles of superb scenery, from the Irish Sea to the North Sea, taking in the Lake District and the Northern Pennines on the way. As part of Sustrans' National Cycle Network, the C2C uses mainly traffic-free paths and mir roads and is fully signed and waymarked. It is completed by thousands of cyclists every year. This is the complete guide, including detailed 1:50,000 maps of all route options, directions, what to see and do, accommodation, places to eat and much more. The guidebook covers the route from Whitehaven or Workington to Sunderland or Newcastle.
- Author BiographyAuthor Richard Peace has written and photographed more than 20 cycling titles as well as being a contributor to numerous cycling magazines and websites including Cycle (the Cyclists Touring Club magazine), Cycling Plus, Bikeradar and Freewheeling France.
- Author(s)Richard Peace
- PublisherExcellent Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Series TitleSustrans National Cycle Network
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintExcellent Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations & maps
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.