All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 150 challenging (and snarky) activities, the The Ultimate Colouring For Grown-Ups provides a hilarious, darkly satirical twist on the adult colouring trend. Packed full of colouring pages, connect-the-dots, paper doll cut outs, word searches, mazes and more, readers will find activities such as: - 'Hipster or Homeless' colouring page - 'Find the Meaning of Life' connect-the-dots - 'I Tolerate You' Valentines - 'Evade Jury Duty' word search - 'Escape the Toxic Relationship' maze With books like Milly Marotta's Animal Kingdom and the Mindfulness Colouring Book fuelling the colouring for relaxation trend, Colouring For Grown-Ups throws laughter into the mix: the perfect gift for any fans of black comedy looking to escape from the strains of adult life.
- Author BiographyRyan Hunter and Taige Jensen write and direct comedy for MTV, College Humor, Freemantle Media, Slate, Current TV, EUE Screen Gemes, Next New Networks, MyDamnChannel and Huffington Post Comedy/AOL. Their online channel POYKPAC received over 2 million monthly visitors. They also write and directed Good Morning Internet , a 15-episode original web series that aired on IFC and IFC.com.
- Author(s)Ryan Hunter,Taige Jensen
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight451 g
- Width218 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.