All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors Donald Mitchell and Carol Coles conducted a ten-year study of companies that had grown the fastest over a three-year period. Their research reveals that while unsuccessful companies doggedly apply outdated business models, the successful ones improve their models every two to four years. The Ultimate Competitive Advantage provides a straightforward, systematic method any company can use to review and improve its business model and each of its key components: pricing, costs of doing business, and benefits added. Dozens of concrete examples from companies of all sizes and types are provided.
- Author BiographyDonald Mitchell is CEO and chairman of Mitchell and Company, a financial and strategy consulting firm working with the most senior officers at hundreds of major companies including Black & Decker, Procter & Gamble, Charles Schwab, Southwest Airlines, Time Warner and Xerox. Carol Coles is COO and president of Mitchell and Company, and co-founded the firm. She has an extensive practice in strategy development and stock-price improvement.
- Author(s)Carol Coles,Donald Mitchell
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width65 mm
- Height96 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.