All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand an object or concept, you must identify and value the sum of its parts. Most business managers fail to truly understand digital strategies. They focus instead on outcomes... what they want the business to get from digital efforts, then they make educated guesses about the best way to accomplish those outcomes. The problem is that they never stop to create the business basis for their digital strategy. They understand the what and how, but they don't stop long eugh to understand the why. Not understanding the foundation for your digital program can cost your company time, resources, efforts, and money. But, don't worry, The Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Program Management can help. The Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Program Management helps you identify and learn the value of each component of your digital strategy. To do this, the guide takes you through 10 steps in creating an effective digital program, focused on your business's goals and objectives. The guide also gives you plenty of customizable signposts in the form of 100 tips and case studies along the way. The Ultimate Field Guide to Digital Program Management is t a book you'll read once, then put on a shelf. The guide will serve as a reference book for all of your digital efforts and direct you to online success.
- Author(s)Class of 1941 Professor of Economics Olivier Blanchard,Daniel Newman
- PublisherBroadsuite, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadsuite, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.