Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have for Asian women, The Ultimate Guide to Beauty offers hundreds of tips and uncovers the secrets of how to look and feel your best. The elegantly presented book is the first of its kind and is ideal for women of all ages with brown and duskier skin tones, whose unique beauty needs are so often neglected by conventional guides and cosmetics houses. Some of the world's most respected experts in make-up, skin, hair and wellbeing share their secrets and help steer you through the beauty maze to discover what will work best for you. Each of the fifteen chapters is crammed with step-by-step make-up looks as well as helpful advice from experts such as make-up artist Ruby Hammer, 'hair doctor' Philip Kingsley, and gurus from the acclaimed Ananda Spa in the Himalayas. The Ultimate Guide to Beauty is the definitive companion for any dressing table.
- Author BiographyAnjana Gosai is Britain's leading Asian beauty expert and regularly contributes to several publications including the Daily Mail, Daily Express, Elle, Sunday Times Style and Vogue Japan. As health and beauty editor of Asiana and Asiana Wedding magazine, Anjana's fresh, simple and honest style has won her a loyal following and the leading authority in beauty journalism that she is today.
- Author(s)Anjana Gosai
- PublisherGlentree Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGlentree Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.