All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA Proven, Step-By-Step Method To Become Fashion Designer Fashion designing is becoming a hot field. Their are people who want to become successful in this industry but don't kw where to start and how to become successful if they are already in that. Its a very competitive industry and to become successful you need to learn certain strategies. This book goes into details about this industry and what we need to do for becoming a fashion designer. First and foremost you should see whether its your dream career and then you should learn everything related to this field. Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn... <ul><li>Chapter 1: Is Fashion Design the Right Career for You?</li><li>Chapter 2: The Basic Principles in Fashion Design</li><li>Chapter 3: Getting Ready with Self Study</li><li>Chapter 4: Different Areas of Fashion Design</li><li></li><li>Much, much more!</li></ul><b>Purchase your copy today!</b> Take action right away to Become Fashion Designer by Purchasing this book The Ultimate Guide To Become A Fashion Designer: How To Be A Successful Fashion Designer.
- Author BiographyThomas Lewis is an author who writes on Fashion related areas. He loves to follow trends in Fashion Industry and write articles related to that. In his spare time he travels to exotic places and tries to spend time with Nature.
- Author(s)Sir Thomas Lewis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.