All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionGet in on the hunting method sweeping the nation. The Ultimate Guide to Crossbow Hunting offers everything you need to kw about the sport and its gear, from acquiring a bow to hunting popular big game animals. With this book, you will learn how to select a bow, which bolts are best, plus all there is to kw about broadheads, scopes, and other gear. Travel with author Joe Byers to Alaska for wild caribou and Africa for the largest of plains game with hunting tips from Michael Waddell, Will Primos, Bill Jordan, and many others. Learn how to grow your own trophy bucks, hunt huge antlers in the suburbs, and outsmart the wiliest of black bears. In The Ultimate Guide to Crossbow Hunting, Joe Byers examines all things crossbow hunting. Other topics covered include: Myths and misconceptions Crossbow safety Sighting for success The best bolt for your bow Black bear how-to And much more. This exhaustive guide provides a look into the history of archery, tips for hunting all types of game, and, of course, advice on buying and using crossbow equipment. With the Ultimate Guide to Crossbow Hunting, you'll be able to hunt the whole season! Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for hunters and firearms enthusiasts. We publish books about shotguns, rifles, handguns, target shooting, gun collecting, self-defense, archery, ammunition, knives, gunsmithing, gun repair, and wilderness survival. We publish books on deer hunting, big game hunting, small game hunting, wing shooting, turkey hunting, deer stands, duck blinds, bowhunting, wing shooting, hunting dogs, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJoe Byers has more than one thousand magazine articles in print and is currently a field editor with Whitetail Journal, Predator Xtreme, Whitetails Unlimited, Crossbow Revolution, and African Hunting Journal magazines. He's spent the last three decades depicting the thrill of the chase and photographing the majesty of all things wild. Byers is a member of the Professional Outdoor Media Association and numerous other professional and conservation organizations. He resides in Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Author(s)Joe Byers
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note150 color photos
- Weight1142 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.