All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
- AU $36.15Trending at AU $37.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Guide to Inflating Your Tradeshow Profits, How to Increase Branding, Recognition, Visibility, Customer Loyalty & Attract More Attention With Balloons! is a book for business owners, sales people and anyone else who exhibits or host tradeshows. Author Sandi Masori is unusual in that t only is she a master balloon artist, she is also a certified marketing techlogist. In this book, Sandi teaches you how to hire the right balloon company, why balloons can help you get a better ROI (return on investment) from your tradeshow investment, what type of balloons and designs to use for various purposes (for example, when should you use arches, columns or custom sculptures) and even some do-it-yourself tips, tricks, techniques and recipes. Besides discussing the various balloon options, this book provides marketing ideas so you can get the most out of your booth by integrating digital opt-in systems and social media. Most people think of balloons as something fun for birthday parties. That's true. They are also as an essential tool in your marketing arsenal. Here's what Balloon Artist Joette Giardina of Party People Celebration Company in Lakeland, Florida, has to say about The Ultimate Guide to Inflating Your Tradeshow Profits... Just read Sandi Masori's book The Ultimate Guide to Inflating Your Tradeshow Profits- How to Increase Branding, Recognition, Visibility, Customer Loyalty & Attract More Attention; I think that ALL Balloon Professionals should read it to use the information in marketing to Non Balloon Professionals how our services can assist them in creating the WOW that Balloons create for Tradeshows, Grand Openings and more. Its serves as a GREAT resource for All Business Professionals outside of the Balloon industry to use since it educates EVERYONE how to use balloons to assist them in marketing to create a buzz about what they are trying to sell! It helps n balloon professionals kw when they can handle a small balloon installation on their own and when it's Better to Hire a Balloon Professional to get the most Bang for their Buck! Here's what Mark Zettler, Publisher of Balloons and Parties Magazine had to say: Here is a valuable book from a balloon dynamo that will help t only the vice decorator with valuable tips, but event and corporate planners who need to step up their event presence. Sandi covers the who, what, when, where and why balloons can make all the difference at your events, trade shows, store openings and lots more. Sandi wears many hats and wears them very well. Her kwledge of SEO is t only impressive but vital in t just the balloon world but for ANY business today. Read on, learn, apply and succeed. A great recipe for success!
- Author BiographySandi Masori has been a balloon industry leader and educator since 1994. In 2010, Wanting to make her own business website get better results, Sandi started studying marketing, search engine optimization, social media and cross- channel marketing. After a few years of trying to juggle both identities, Sandi realized that she could combine both passions into one and serve her corporate clients best by using balloons as a marketing tool, along side the other tool in her marketing bag of tricks. Sandi currently lives in San Diego, Ca with her husband and children, where she runs Balloon Utopia and the Masori Group.
- Author(s)Sandi Masori
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.