All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe first definitve guide to P-Spot pleasure will offer men erotic pleasure beyond what they imagined possible. Co-authored by one of the foremost experts on sexual health, Charlie Glickman, men who may not feel confident exploring anal play will be empowered to claim the prostate as an erogenous zone ripe for exploration. And men who already enjoy prostate play will find much to learn from this friendly, accessible how-to guide. The P-Spot covers tips and techniques for prostate play, as well as outlining important safety information and how to maintain prostate health.
- Author BiographyCharlie Glickman is a sexuality educator, writer, blogger, workshop eacher, and university professor. He is certified as a sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists and is the Education Program Manager at Good Vibrations. He lives in Oakland, CA. Aislinn Emirzian is a sex educator, coach, and workshop instructor who got her start working with sex-positive adult toy stores like Good Vibrations in San Francisco and Oh My Sensuality Shop in Massachusetts. She resides in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Aislinn Emirzian,Charlie Glickman
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCleis Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byCarol Queen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.