All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this guide, sex educator and filmmaker Madison Young satisfies the curiosity of any woman who has ever wanted to kw how to negotiate sexual desires safely during pregnancy, learn how to embrace her inner pregnant sex goddess, and discover the ultimate sex positions for all stages of pregnancy. Improve your self-esteem and advocate for your own shifting sexual desires and fantasies within your relationship during pregnancy and beyond. In the pages of The Ultimate Guide to Sex Through Pregnancy and Motherhood, Madison illustrates and addresses these questions the only way she kws how -- with the truth of her own experience as a mother, as a sexual adventurer, and as a sex educator.
- Author BiographyMADISON YOUNG is an artist, author, certified sex educator, feminist pornographer, and mother. Young grew up in the suburban landscape of Southern Ohio before moving to San Francisco, California, in 2000. Young frequently teaches workshops and gives lectures on the topics of sexuality, feminist porn studies, motherhood and sexuality, and the politics of BDSM. She speaks around the world, including at academic institutions such as Yale University, Hampshire College, Northwestern University, the University of Toronto, the University of Minnesota, and the University of California, Berkeley. Young has been featured for her expertise in sex-positive culture in numerous documentaries and in television and media outlets such as Bravo, the Huffington Post, the New York Times, and HBO. Her writings have been published in books such as The Ultimate Guide to Kink, Best Sex Writing 2013, Subversive Motherhood, and Coming Out Like a Porn Star. Her memoir, Daddy, was published in February 2014 through Rare Bird/Barnacle Books, followed by the publication of The Ultimate Guide to Sex Through Pregnancy and Motherhood (Cleis Press/ July 2016) and The DIY Porn Handbook: Documenting Our Own Sexual Revolution(Greenery Press/August 2016). Madison Young lives in Berkeley, California, with her husband James and child Em.
- Author(s)Madison Young
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.