All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- Description***SECOND EDITION*** Fully Updated for 2016 #1 Amazon Bestseller in the Music Business April 2016In this book you will be provided with the inspiration needed, to take the next step to becoming a fabulous fully fledged performer in the competitive world of entertainment. Now, in its Second Edition, it's t just for those starting out... but its the real insiders guide to everything you need to kw, to reach the very top of your game. YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO: -*Discover what kind of singer you are *Stage Confidence *The tools of the trade, what equipment you need to get set up *How to completely promote your act, get bookings direct and work with agents *The importance of looking after yourself, health and fitness *How to create your show and develop your persona & stage presence *Accounts, finances and commissions that you will need to pay *Artist development, future progression and ideas! *Equity, Public Liability Insurance and the legal stuff involved *Create your own music video for zero cost *Using Garageband to create and record your own songs And a whole lot more of invaluable information!You will be given all the tools you need to make a real go of it and to step up to that stage brimming with confidence and the enjoyment that comes with your new vocation. The result is the hugely rewarding part that states if you do something you love you will never have to work a day in your life Whether you want to be a great singer or entertainer, go for the X-Factor/The Voice, start up as a hobby or even give up your day job, then this book will tell you all you need to kw to kick start your performing career and t look back.For over 20 years Andrea has been singing for a living, entertaining in the UK and abroad in various shows to all kinds of venues and audiences. Her ambitions w include sharing her experience to today's generation of future entertainers who may or t want to be famous but have that ultimate goal of singing for a living and doing what you love. Make a life t just a living Have you ever found yourself watching pop stars on the television or hearing a song on the radio thinking I could do that! I could be a star!? Have you developed a singing voice with or without voice training or lessons? Would you love to get advice on stage training from the perspective of a singer? Do you listen to your favorite artist and wish you could sing like them?Now I'm t promising fame here! But... I am promising that you could have an amazing career that will bring you ultimate happiness and self-satisfaction. You too can create the job of your dreams... When you order the Paperback you get the Kindle/eBook Version FREEKindle copy is readable on any device you own!
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Andrea McCormack was born in 1978 hailing from Douglas in The Isle of Man, where she spent her early childhood years. She now lives in the beautiful city of Chester. Her passion is predominantly singing, but also she loves anything creative involving graphic design, photo, video editing and of course writing. Andrea spent her early teens up to now entertaining the public, singing in venues across the UK and Ireland. She started out in the local pub & club scene and has gone from solo act to rock bands, duos to the tribute market. The tribute scene is where she is at now performing her two tribute shows to Madonna and Lady Gaga. Before going into entertainment full time Andrea worked in web design and IT systems for a large pharmaceutical company in Cheshire. She gave it all up to live the dream; she never was a morning person! It was after realising how much experience she had in the entertainment field that she decided to write this book as there was no help around when she first started out. No one wants to tell anyone how it's really done, as people fear there are too many acts on the scene already. But the cream always rises to the top and in this business, there is room for everyone who wants to give it a go. She passionately wants to share what she knows about singing for a living... You never know ... YOU COULD BE THE NEXT BIG THING!
- Author(s)Miss Andrea Sj McCormack
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.