All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive marketing guide for the 21st century. It features everything you need to plan your strategy and achieve your goals. From Fortune 500 consultant Robert J. Hamper - the man who wrote the book on strategic marketing - comes a powerful new blueprint for growth in today's ecomy. Combining time-tested marketing tools with the latest global trends, this ready-to-use book guides you through every step of the strategy process. Packed with essential charts, forms, and fill-in questionnaires, it's the perfect planner for you and your organization - matter how big or small. Each chapter allows you to adapt the proven principles of stragetic marketing to your company's specific needs, including arunning case study so you can follow the process in action. Now more than ever, strategic marketing is the one business tool you need to succeed. You can learn how to: define your vision; target your audience; evaluate your operations; plan your strategy; and achieve your goals. Based on a long-term study of proven integratedmarketing plans, this step-by-step book from Fortune 500 consultant Robert J. Hamper is truly The Ultimate Guide to Strategic Marketing. Written specifically for business leaders looking for long-term strategies in aconstantly evolving ecomy, it's the one marketing guide that lets you develop a plan that's simple, clear, practical, flexible, and workable - for you and your company. The book's interactive format makes it easy for you to: engineer the planning process from conception to reality; conduct your own audits, self-assessments, SWOT analyses, and EA analyses; develop key market objectives - and make them happen; implement, monitor, and adjust your plan for the real world; and solidify your strategy for longterm success. Using the book's fill-in questionnaires and forms, you'll be able to adapt the greatest marketing tools of our time to your company's specific needs-step-by-step. Part I walks you through the entire planning process. PartII helps you evaluate the internal and external environment of your company, taking stock of resources and assessing strengths and weaknesses. Part III shows you how to develop a plan by identifying your marketing objectivesand goals. Finally, Part IV gives you the tools to implement your plan using integrated computer models and other tracking techniques. Running case studies and countless examples will show you how to navigate a variety of scenarios. You'll also find helpful advice on global marketing, e-commerce, and other business tools such as product positioning, strategic gap, and strategic portfolio analysis. It's all here - everything you need to target your audience, market your product, and plan your future success - in The Ultimate Guide to Strategic Marketing.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. HAMPER is president of Robert J. Hamper & Associates, which specializes in strategic planning, and has consulted for over 18 years with Fortune 500 midsized corporations. Previously, Robert worked at AT&T and Bell Laboratories in various aspects of marketing and strategic planning. He has been a full-time and adjunct professor in the Graduate School of Business at Dominican University and Loyola University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Robert J. Hamper
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width223 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.