All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to trading trends with ETFs At any given time, a particular country's market or a particular segment of the market-such as energy or techlogy-might be booming. The Ultimate Guide To Trading ETFs provides a time-tested strategy for using exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to profit from these trending markets and sectors. By monitoring the performance of ETFs, authors Don Dion and Carolyn Dion show how to capitalize on these fast-moving, ever-changing trends. He then discusses how to stay ahead of the curve by identifying markets and sectors that are gathering momentum and monitoring those markets for signs that the momentum is losing steam. Dion also explains how you can build a balanced portfolio of ETFs and manage your allocations to profit from the shifting trends. * Provides advice for both aggressive investors who are willing to utilize leveraged and short market ETFs, as well as more conservative investors who want to limit risk * Highlights a wide variety of ETFs currently available to investors * Shows how to profit from fast-developing trends across all markets and sectors The world of ETFs has created many options for individual investors, and The Ultimate Guide To Trading ETFs shows you how to make the most of those opportunities.
- Author BiographyDON DION is the publisher of the Fidelity Independent Adviser (fidelityadviser.com) family of newsletters. He is also President and founder of Dion Money Management (dionmm.com), a fee-based investment advisory firm to affluent individuals, families, and nonprofit organizations, where he is responsible for setting investment policy, creating custom portfolios, and overseeing the performance of client accounts. Dion began his career as a certified public accountant with Ernst and Young and holds a law degree from the University of Maine and an LLM in taxation from Boston University. CAROLYN DION is an analyst and associate editor for the Fidelity Independent Adviser family of newsletters, Dion Money Management's affiliate newsletter company. In addition to her role as analyst and editor, she is Vice President of Dion Money Management, where she assists in the development of ETF strategies. Before joining Dion Money Management, Carolyn worked as an ETF market maker for Kellogg Specialist Group on the New York Stock Exchange and American Stock Exchange. Dion received a bachelor's degree from Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine.
- Author(s)Carolyn Dion,Don Dion
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.