All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSure to become your creative partner in paper crafting for years to come, The Ultimate Handbook for Paper Crafters explains which design elements make a card fun and cute (polka dots for sure), clean and graphic ( frills), classy and elegant (sweeping and dramatic), and shabby chic or vintage (layers, layers and more layers). You'll also learn how to use unique colour combinations like jewel tones and mochromatic schemes to design cards that really make an impression. There are step-by-step photos for popular stamping techniques, plus must-have information on essential tools. With more than 1,000 projects, tips, tools and techniques, this volume of fundamentals is one to keep within reach for whenever you need to create a little paper-crafted perfection!
- Author BiographyAs the most popular paper crafting publication on the newsstand today, Paper Crafts magazine is known for providing fresh and creative paper crafted projects in a wide variety of styles. The editors skillfully select the paper inspiration that crafters appreciate.
- Author(s)Paper Crafts Magazine
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes patterns
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.