All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe intricate systems of the human body have fascinated us for centuries, and <i>The Ultimate Interactive Guide to the Human Body</i> gives children a complete overview of this remarkable machine in an easily accessible format. The 48-page book is filled with colorful illustrations, diagrams, and informative text on how all the parts of the body work together to enable us to move, learn, grow, and stay healthy. A large wall poster and 3-D cardstock models of a human skeleton and eyeball enhance the educational journey into discovering the amazing functions of the human body.
- Author Biography<b>Camilla de la Bedoyere</b> has written or edited more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which aim to explain and explore the natural world and our relationship with it. Camilla is a specialist literacy teacher in London, developing reading skills and encouraging a love of learning.
- Author(s)Camilla De La Bedoyere
- PublisherSilver Dolphin Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilver Dolphin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width254 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.