Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionTwo experienced Ripperologists have applied their joint kwledge and expertise to the painstaking collation of all the kwn official records to produce the ultimate Ripper book - a narrative account of the murders encompassing all the kwn evidence. The most complete work on the Ripper case ever, contains: the entire contents of the Scotland Yard files covering the full series of murders; extensive press reports; witness statements and extracts from police tebooks; documents missing from the official files and many rare photographs. The Ultimate Jack the Ripper Sourcebook is t only an invaluable reference, but is also a compelling account of the Victorian serial murderer whose identity remains one of crimilogy's greatest mysteries.
- Author BiographyStewart Evans is a retired police officer who has made it his life's work to track down previously hidden or suppressed documentary evidence relating to Jack the Ripper. He is the co-author of The Lodger - The Arrest and The Escape of Jack the Ripper. He lives in Suffolk. Keith Skinner is a professional researcher and co-author of The Ripper Legacy, The Peasenhall Murder, The Jack the Ripper A to Z and The Official Encyclopedia of Scotland Yard. He lives in Twickenham.
- Author(s)Keith Skinner,Stewart P. Evans
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2002
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width201 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.