The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook: Kauai Revealed by Andrew Doughty (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe finest guidebook ever written for Kaua'i. Now you can plan your best vacation--ever. This all new ninth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the island. Best-selling author and longtime Hawai'i resident, Andrew Doughty, unlocks the secrets of an island so lush and diverse that many visitors never realize all that it has to offer. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing resorts, exciting waterfalls, colorful canyons and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anymously. This book and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes Kaua'i so exciting. The most up-to-date and accurate information available anyplace with up-to-the-minute changes posted to our website Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants, hotels and activities show you which companies really are the best and which to avoid-- advertisements Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights t to be missed along the way and are complemented by over 100 spectacular color photographs 15 specially-created maps in an easy-to-follow format with mile markers--so you'll always kw where you are on the island Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted beaches, tropical jungles, hidden waterfalls, rugged scenic coastlines, water-filled lava pools and scores of other hidden gems listed where else Exclusive chapter on Kaua'i's beaches with detailed descriptions including ocean safety Unique Adventures chapter and 70 pages of exciting activities from ATVs to ziplines Fascinating sections on Hawai'i's history, culture, language and legends Companion website with links to every business, events calendar, over 70 resort reviews complete with aerial photos--so you'll kw if oceanfront really means oceanfront The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook covers it all--from the mile-high summit of Mt. Wai'ale'ale, to the sparkling underwater reefs. This is the best investment you can make for your Kaua'i visit. Whether you are a first time visitor, or a longtime kama'aina, you will find out more about Kaua'i from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook.
- Author(s)Andrew Doughty
- PublisherWizard Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWizard Publications
- Weight499 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Leona Boyd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement9th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.