All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionCheck out or new cheaper, condensed medical scribe training manual, The Medical Scribe Starter Guide--perfect for training before that first shift as a medical scribe. -------- A comprehensive medical scribe training manual for the medical scribe working in the emergency department. This single volume teaches the essential topics for the medical scribe including HIPAA standards, medical termilogy, a detailed description of the sections of the medical te, common emergency medical conditions, and billing as it pertains to the medical te. It is designed as both a stand-alone manual for those seeking to become or use a scribe, but also makes an excellent supplement to other training materials, like the online courses on medicalscribetraining.net. The 4th Edition is building upon the the feedback and experience since the 3rd Edition was published in 2012. It has been reorganized to clearly separate the fundamental from the more advanced topics. It also includes a new chapter titled The Basics of Emergency Medicine and a new section on relevant human anatomy for the medical scribe. Throughout this edition we have included several new images to reinforce topics from the text and we hope you enjoy the update! We offer an online training course corresponding to the handbook complete with audiovisual lectures, sample physician-patient interactions, and additional educational material. You can learn more about the training course at: www.medicalscribetraining.net.
- Author BiographyDr. Kyle Kingsley began working informally as a medical scribe 20 years ago while shadowing local physicians. Over the last 20 years, from his medical training through his work as an emergency physician, he has seen the medical scribe industry burgeon with the advent of electronic medical records. Since founding Clinical Scribes LLC in 2006, he has sought to relieve the increasingly heavy documentation burden that weighs on physicians. Clinical Scribes' sibling Medical Scribe Training Sytems LLC has become the national leader in medical scribe training, providing training courses and materials to systems, groups and scribe companies throughout the nation.
- Author(s)Dr Aaron Thompson,Kyle Kingsley MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.