All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new and improved edition of The Ultimate Parkour & Freerunning book contains precise illustrations for the teaching of all basic techniques, easy to follow movement breakdowns and methodical tips for indoor and outdoor training. All the most common terms from the scene are listed for reference in English and French. History, philosophy, rules of behavior, training advice based on the latest sports science kwledge, interviews from the scene about motivations and trends, advice for schools and explanations of competitions and competition criteria are a few examples of the book's contents.
- Author BiographyIlona E. Gerling is a university lecturer at the German Sports University in Cologne. She has worked in gymnastics for many years as a teacher and as a club coach. Alexander Pach is the founder of Artistic Movement , Germany's largest platform for Parkour, Freerunning and Tricking and heads one of the largest training centers in Europe. Jan Witfeld discovered the Move Artistic platform in 2003, and, two years later, Parkour and Freerunning. He then went on to train as a Move Artistic instructor.
- Author(s)Axel Pach,Ilona E. Gerling,Jan Witfield
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note55 photos & ullustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.