All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProtein powder can help you lose weight, build muscle, have more energy, and perform your very best. And there are delicious ways to use protein that go beyond simply tossing a scoop of powder into your blender in the morning. Protein powders can also be used to make an infinite array of healthy and delicious foods that satisfy your tastebuds and your health and optimal fitness. They're easy to make, and portable, too. Anna Sward - author of the celebrated blog proteinpow.com - provides easy-to-follow recipes for protein bars, breads, quiches, pizza, muffins, pancakes, cookies, cakes, and more, all using the freshest and most nutritious of ingredients. Sward will show you a revolutionary new way of eating. High-protein living, without gluten, sugar, empty calories, refined carbohydrates, unhealthy fats, and preservatives, will become a pleasure to be enjoyed. Yes, you can have your cake, and eat it, too!
- Author BiographyAnna Sward is the founder of Proteinpow.com, the richest and most comprehensive resource for protein powder recipes ever created. She is the author of The Ultimate Protein Powder Cookbook and her recipes have been published in magazines including Muscle & Fitness, Men's Health, and Oxygen. She regularly runs protein powder cooking workshops and demonstrations.
- Author(s)Anna Sward
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note200+ colour photographs
- Weight970 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fitness1201130 Mar, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.37Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.