CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionSick of paying fees to superannuation funds? Ever wondered about setting up your own Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) but put off by the complexity? This easy to understand guide will cut through the jargon and provide the answers you need. With the ATO w having greater powers to take action against SMSF trustees, it is more important than ever that you keep your fund operating according to the superannuation laws and regulations. A few dollars spent on this guide could save you hundreds in ATO administrative penalties. SMSF trustees will find this guide an essential reference to keep handy. Make the most of your fund by keeping on top of proven strategies while being mindful of your obligations, and taking advantage of the guide's reliable insights that even the most experienced trustee will find useful. The guide draws on Taxpayers Australia's more than 20 years of experience in providing for the needs of the SMSF sector. The Ultimate SMSF Trustee's Guide is an invaluable assistant in the day-to-day running of your fund.
- Author(s)Reece Agland
- PublisherTaxpayers Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTaxpayers Australia Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.