All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive volume is a guide t just to the cooking of Thailand but also to the classic cuisines of Asia, from China to Korea and Japan, down through Burma and Vietnam to the islands of Malaysia, Borneo, Indonesia and the Philippines. The first part of the book is a rich visual guide containing essential information about Thai and Asian ingredients. The second part of the book consists of over 300 traditional recipes, with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions throughout. Tempting recipes include Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, Mongolian Firepot, Thai Spring Rolls, Cantonese Fried Noodles, Nasi Goreng, and Sashimi.
- Author BiographyDeh-Ta Hsiung is a respected food and wine consultant for Chinese restaurants and food manufacturers all over the world. He is author of over a dozen books on Chinese and Asian foods. Becky Johnson worked as a chef in London and Ireland before embarking on a two-year journey around the globe. She now works as a food writer. Sallie Morris is a food writer and consultant. Sallie hastravelled extensively through Thailand, Burma, Vietnam, Indonesia and China, gathering recipes for her books.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content NoteOver 1400 photographs
- Weight1466 g
- Width175 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.