All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe word forgive is t, as many people think, one dimensional. It does t just mean let go and let God, a challenge for anyone who has experienced traumatizing abuse, injustice, neglect, or abandonment. In <i>The Unburdened Heart</i>, Suzanne Eller explores with readers the multiple facets of forgiveness found in the Scriptures, focusing in particular on the idea of leaving one place to go to ather. Anyone can, with the help of God's Spirit, leave pain to find wholeness, leave regret to find purpose, and leave the past to live fully in the present. <i>The Unburdened Heart</i> uses the power of story along with biblical teaching to lead readers into healing and a forgiving lifestyle.
- Author Biography<b>Suzanne Eller</b> is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker. She has ministered throughout Europe, Central America, and the Caribbean, as well as the U.S., in addition to writing numerous articles and contributing to more than thirty books. She is the author of <i>The Unburdened Heart</i> and <i>The Mom I Want to Be</i> and has been featured on Focus on the Family, Aspiring Women, and many other programs.
- Author(s)Suzanne Eller
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byRenee Swope
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.