All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- Description***2015 MIPA Gold Medal Winner for cover design *** 2015 BookViral Award Shortlisted Author (Top 50)*** Josephine Reilly is a typical young mother, striving to do what is best for her family in the suburbs of St. Paul, Minnesota. Declan, her ambitious and talented husband, has a thriving career as a corporate lawyer. On the surface, life could t appear more perfect. Yet, Josie has an unrealized gift, one that has haunted her since the drowning death of a childhood friend. Josie is a messenger, as were her mother and grandmother before her, carrying messages from the dead to the living through dreams, visions and telepathy. For years, Josie suppresses her gift but when her mother dies, she is unable to igre it any longer. Upon exploring her ability, she finds she has underestimated the dangers in channeling the dead when those she loves become targets of an invisible evil. Her sanity comes into question and she is at risk of losing everything she holds dear. Then fate places Dr. Andrew Chase in Josie's path, a healer of supernatural capabilities. Only he hasn't come to prevent her fall . . . *The Uncommitted* is a compelling tale of the spiritual struggle within us and of the realities beyond our physical sight.
- Author(s)Margaret M Goss
- PublisherHenschelhaus Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenschelhaus Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.