Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the Underground Railroad is one of national significance and its success depended on the participation of hundreds of areas throughout the country that operated in unique and independent ways. Each area was distinctive in its geographic location and landscape as well as its societal framework. This work focuses on the contributions of the Adirondack region to the accomplishments of the Underground Railroad, including its collaboration with operatives from Albany to New York City.
- Author BiographyTom Calarco is a professional writer whose antislavery research is widely recognized. He was awarded the 2008 Underground Railroad Free Press Prize for advancing the knowledge and study of the Underground Railroad. He lives in Ohio.
- Author(s)Tom Calarco
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight517 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.