All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the attraction of hills and mountains and why should we want to climb them? In this book - part historical study, part veiled autobiography - Phil Bartlett draws on the literature of mountaineering and his own experiences from the Lake District to the Himalaya.
- Author(s)Phil Bartlett
- PublisherErnest Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1993
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintErnest Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.