All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionTHE UNEXPLAINED FILES Spontanious Combustion is plagueing our city. Invisible hamsters are abducting people, A terrorist Mime cult is on the loose. Intrepid reporters Ash Smoulder and Dana Scrwney are out there investigating and reporting these strange phemanem. But are they just a random occurences or is there a conspirocy behind it all WARPT; Warpt is a collection of twisted, sometimes black sometimes contraversal but always funny comedy skits. Plus a full length one act play The Unexplained files. Yes the truth is really way out there.
- Author BiographyRob is an actor-writer-filmmaker and has worked in the industry for several years. His acting credits in TV, Stage & Features include: The Restless Years, Carousel and Running on Empty. Among his writing credits are full-length plays: The Coven (which he wrote and produced as a feature); The Bold and The Reckless, as well as Features such as Twists of Fate. He has also produced two video documentaries, Guardians: Angels on Patrol and Little Army Big War, and was Co-writer & Co-Director for a TV pilot Real World. He was Co-producer and a Co- writer for I Dream of Johnny, a political, musical satire., Rob is currently in pre production for his next feature film.
- Author(s)Robert Luxford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.