The Unified Modeling Language User Guide by James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson, Grady Booch (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $135.59+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFor nearly ten years, the Unified Modeling Language (UML) has been the industry standard for visualizing, specifying, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of a software-intensive system. As the de facto standard modeling language, the UML facilitates communication and reduces confusion among project stakeholders. The recent standardization of UML 2.0 has further extended the language's scope and viability. Its inherent expressiveness allows users to model everything from enterprise information systems and distributed Web-based applications to real-time embedded systems. In this eagerly anticipated revision of the best-selling and definitive guide to the use of the UML, the creators of the language provide a tutorial to its core aspects in a two-color format designed to facilitate learning. Starting with an overview of the UML, the book explains the language gradually by introducing a few concepts and tations in each chapter. It also illustrates the application of the UML to complex modeling problems across a variety of application domains. The in-depth coverage and example-driven approach that made the first edition of The Unified Modeling Language User Guide an indispensable resource remain unchanged. However, content has been thoroughly updated to reflect changes to tation and usage required by UML 2.0. Highlights include: * A new chapter on components and internal structure, including significant new capabilities for building encapsulated designs * New details and updated coverage of provided and required interfaces, collaborations, and UML profiles * Additions and changes to discussions of sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, and more * Coverage of many other changes introduced by the UML 2.0 specification With this essential guide, you will quickly get up to speed on the latest features of the industry standard modeling language and be able to apply them to your next software project.
- Author BiographyGrady Booch, James Rumbaugh, and Ivar Jacobson are the original designers of the Unified Modeling Language and three of the most widely known names in the field of software engineering. Accomplished authors, they are recognized worldwide for many significant contributions to the development of object technology, including the Booch Method, the Object Modeling Technique (OMT), and the Objectory (OOSE) Process. Booch and Rumbaugh work at IBM, and Jacobson is an independent consultant.
- Author(s)Grady Booch,Ivar Jacobson,James Rumbaugh
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width196 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.