Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date, all-encompassing, and npartisan presentation of questions and answers about the U.S. Constitution and its amendments-an invaluable tool for readers regardless of their political orientation. * Provides thoroughly revised information through the latest term of the U.S. Supreme Court * Presents unique insights and perspective from the author's wide-ranging research and previous publications on the subject * Ideal for students researching specific constitutional topics or engaged in academic competitions regarding the Constitution as well as general readers interested in following and better understanding contemporary political issues
- Author BiographyJohn R. Vile, PhD, is professor of political science and dean of the University Honors College at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)John R. Vile
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.