All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Universal Principles of Successful Trading clearly andunambiguously articulates trading principles that distinguish thewinners from the losers. Though trading can be performed indifferent markets, across different timeframes, and with differentinstruments based upon different techniques, there is one commonthread that ties all winning traders together: the universalprinciples of successful trading. All consistently profitabletraders adhere to them regardless of the markets, timeframes, andtechniques. <p>In this ground-breaking book from top trader, Brent Penfold, thereader will: * Learn how to develop a trading plan * Learn how to identify and create an effective methodology * Discover successful money management strategies * Understand trader psychology * And many more exciting trading and strategies secrets. <p>Supporting the universal principles are rare interviews from adiverse group of successful traders. Some are the new young guns oftrading and others are market legends who are trading just asactively today as they were over 50 years ago. They represent adiverse group of traders from the United Kingdom, America,Singapore, Hong Kong, Italy, and Australia. All of them havegenerously agreed to offer the reader one singularly powerful pieceof advice to help them towards their trading goals. Each piece ofadvice emphasizes an essential element of the universalprinciples. <p>This timely and exciting book from Brent Penfold has alreadygarnered many accolades and looks set to become a modern-dayclassic.
- Author BiographyBrent Penfold is a full time trader, author, educator andlicensed advisor. He began his career in 1983 as an institutionaldealer with Bank America and today specializes in trading forex andglobal indices. Brent is the author of the bestselling book Trading the SPI (Wiley 2005) and is profiled in JohnAtkinson's e-book The Stock Market Wizards of Australia.Brent publishes daily newsletters for active Forex and Indextraders and is a popular and sought after international speaker whohas presented to traders throughout the Asia Pacific region inSingapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, China,Australia, and New Zealand. Brent is a licensed futures advisor (AFSL 225946) and holds aMaster of Commerce (Finance) degree.
- Author(s)Brent Penfold
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width169 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dish_fannie13 Dec, 2015by
thank you for product
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.