All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionA new translation of the Bible and its prophecies. The bible is a book whose philosophy originated in Egypt. It is written in a symbolic language used by all of the prophets of old. This translation reveals the symbols used in writing the bible and the writings of all of the prophets that came before the New Testament. It is at once a bit of history and a bit of prophecy and an explanation of how to achieve the most coveted of possessions, the fire baptism, promised from olden times. It is primarily though, a book about the human mind and body and how to use them to experience this most precious of experiences that is a guarantor of long life to those that achieve it.
- Author BiographyThis book is written from personal experience. I am not a preacher or a teacher of religion and have never been one. I am a person who throughout my life have constantly searched for God and the source of his wisdom. I have searched through many of today's religions and was left with many unanswered questions.I only began to find answers to my questions through the study of metaphysics. At this time, being in my late 70's I am nearing the end of my life in this world and feel compelled to share what I have learned with those interested souls who come after me. Every thing in this book has been truly translated to the best of my ability and understanding. Any one following me and desiring to do what I have done need only to follow the things that I have written in this book.
- Author(s)MR J Phillips
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.