All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a parenting manual. This is real life. The Unmumsy Mum writes candidly about motherhood like it really is: the messy, maddening, hilarious reality, how there is 'one size fits all' approach and how it is sometimes absolutely fine to t kw what you are doing. The lessons she's learnt while grappling with two small boys - from birth to teething, 3am night feeds to toddler tantrums, soft play to toilet training - will have you roaring with laughter and taking great comfort in the fact that it's definitely t just you...
- Author BiographySarah Turner lives in Devon with her husband and their two boys. She started writing as The Unmumsy Mum after becoming disillusioned with the other parenting literature she had read online. Everybody seemed to be coping so well. Where were the tales of mums tearing their hair out after yet another sleepless night and endless re-runs of Peppa Pig? She made a vow then and there to document the reality of parenting, and her blog page (http://theunmumsymum.blogspot.co.uk/) and subsequent Facebook page (www.facebook.com/theunmumsymum) were born. You can follow Sarah's everyday parenting grumbles on Twitter @theunmumsymum.
- Author(s)The Unmumsy Mum
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight465 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.