The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland: 2015 by Len Testa, Seth Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.79+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ufficial Guide to Disneyland by Bob Sehlinger & Seth Kubersky makes Disneyland one of the most accessible theme parks in the world. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of the reader's vacation. Whether they are at Disneyland for a day or a week, there is a plan for any group or family. They can enjoy the entertainment instead of spending their time in lines. Comprehensive information is presented in a way that permits easy comparisons and facilitates decision-making. Detailed plans and profiles of hotels, restaurants, and attractions are presented in at-a-glance formats, providing for effortless communication of the most salient information. Profiles are supplemented by indexes. In short, we've got a plan for every reader. The Ufficial Guide to Disneyland's research team is a multi-disciplinary group consisting, among others, of data collectors, computer scientists, statisticians, and psychologists. Their singular goal is to provide a guide that lets you get it right the first time, and every time. With their help, advice, and touring plans, readers have a one-up on anyone else t using The Ufficial Guide to Disneyland. The book is the key to planning a perfect vacation in a great destination location.
- Author BiographyBob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. He is credited with being the first to apply research techniques from the fields of operations research and statistics to travel guides. Among other projects, he was able to develop mathematical models that could save theme park patrons more than three hours of standing in line in a single day. He is the founder and co-owner of Keen Communications, a book publishing company that includes Menasha Ridge Press, Clerisy Press, and Wilderness Press. The author of 27 books, Sehlinger is a past president of the Publishers Association of the South, and he has served at the invitation of the U.S. State Department and the U.S. Information Service on educational missions for publishers in Hungary, Romania, and Russia. He lives in Birmingham, AL. Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. In addition to coauthoring The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, Kubersky also contributes to The Intrepid Traveler's Florida guidebooks and Orlando Attractions Magazine. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City's 2013 readers' poll, Kubersky writes an arts and entertainment column, Live Active Cultures, that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida's leading alternative newspaper. Kubersky lives in downtown Orlando, FL, with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats, Java and Brubeck. A lifelong Disney theme park fan, Len Testa has coauthored Unofficial Guides to Walt Disney World and Disneyland, as well as Britain's Best Days Out. In grad school, Len's master's thesis described new computer techniques for generating efficient theme park touring plans, for which Len was awarded a U.S. patent. These days, Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, the website and research arm of Unofficial Guides. Len has stayed at every Disney hotel, experienced every Disney ride, and eaten at every Disney restaurant and food cart in the U.S. When he's not at a Disney theme park, he lives in Greensboro, NC.
- Author(s)Bob Sehlinger,Len Testa,Seth Kubersky
- PublisherUnofficial Guides
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham, AL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnofficial Guides
- Out-of-print date14/10/2015
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, B&W illustrations, Maps, Charts, 27 tables
- Weight339 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.