All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ufficial Guide to Washington, D.C. by Eve Zibart and Bob Sehlinger is the insider's guide to Washington at its best, with more than 75 restaurant reviews and hotels ranked for value and quality. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, this guide takes the guesswork out of travel by unambiguously rating and ranking everything from hotels, restaurants, and attractions to rental car companies and guided tours. This indispensable travel companion lets readers kw what's available in every category, from the best to the worst, and includes detailed step-by-step plans for making the most of time in the nation's capital.
- Author BiographyEve Zibart is the author of several books in the Unofficial Guides series. A contributor to Washingtonian and other magazines, she lives in Washington, D.C. Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award--winning journalist, lives in Birmingham, AL.
- Author(s)Bob Sehlinger,Eve Zibart
- PublisherUnofficial Guides
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham, AL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnofficial Guides
- Content NoteB&W photos, 30 maps, Tables
- Weight328 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.