All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionTHE UNPLANNER is t like other homeschool planners you may have seen. Brought to you by the Unplanned Homeschooler, this organizer will help you record all of your amazing learning adventures without overloading you with pages and blanks you'll never fill in. The Unplanned Homeschooler understands that too much planning can lead to stress, anxiety and even feelings of guilt, especially for new homeschoolers. You don't need that! In addition to helpful advice from The Unplanned Homeschooler, you'll get attendance sheets for each of your students, Month at a Glance pages to help you track your appointments and upcoming events, Year in Review pages to help you record all the work your kids have done as you go and do a little light planning, and Learning Adventures pages to record the field trips, experiments and other special experiences you won't want to forget. THE UNPLANNER for 2016-2017 covers a full 13 months and probably costs less than what you would spend to print your own planner pages and bind them yourself, but it's professionally bound in a convenient 6x9 inch paperback, perfectly sized to toss in your bag and carry with you wherever you go. This edition of THE UNPLANNER is customized for use with up to six students. If you have more than six students, please consider buying a second copy of this organizer, so that you will have plenty of space to record all your learning adventures. THE UNPLANNER has all the pages you need, and ne of the ones you don't. You can do this! You'll never feel like you're a failure at planning again. So relax, grab your pencil and let's get started.
- Author BiographyTavia Fuller Armstrong, the Unplanned Homeschooler, is a convention speaker and award-winning freelance writer, a wildlife biologist and a homeschooling mother of three awesome kids. She resides in Oklahoma, where she has led her local homeschool group since 2010. Tavia likes spending time with her family, playing Minecraft, reading really old books and enjoying fun times with her friends. She also really likes bacon. You can follow Tavia on her blog at www.unplannedhomeschooler.com or catch up with her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/unplannedhomeschooler.
- Author(s)Tavia Fuller Armstrong
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.