Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionChelsea Prentiss is in hot water again. She has won a prize that she doesn't want, in a competition that she didn't enter. A week in Surfer's Paradise on the set of a soap opera that she detests. To make matters worse the man she has to spend the week with is an arrogant stuffed shirt who reminds her of her shallow charming father. Jack Devon always has a plan. That is how he manages to keep his well ordered life on an even keel. Life has shown him that his looks, status and easy charm give him the choice of any woman he wants. Life has t prepared Jack Devon for a woman like Chelsea Prentiss. Can he impress the one woman who seems immune to his charm?
- Author BiographyLinda Brooks loves nothing more than a good romance. Her heroines are strong women who value equality in a relationship. Her narratives are crafted with wit and surprise. She writes about real men with the ability to compromise and grow, but also know how to be the hero in their women's lives. There is the rare charm in Linda's stories of love, family and home.
- Author(s)Linda Brooks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.