Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough some twenty million people died during Stalin s reign of terror, only with the advent of glasst did Russians begin to confront their memories of that time. In 1991, Adam Hochschild spent nearly six months in Russia talking to gulag survivors, retired concentration camp guards, and countless others. The result is a riveting evocation of a country still haunted by the ghost of Stalin.
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- FormatAudio cassette
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin (Trade)
- Out-of-print date19/10/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.28
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.