Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells a very human story of transcendence. Do you kw what it feels like to be excluded? To be made the 'other', kept in the dark, and figuratively, covered with dung. It is a social death sentence. It causes resentment and pain. It is the way we do business! Many of those who embody difference, when it is feared they would threaten the status quo, are subtly kept away from opportunity. Their aspirations for advancement frustrated, if t by legal means, at least by willful neglect. Exclusion by frustration is the name of that game. The tyranny of 'good eugh' prevails. Everyone loses in the end. People who feel they have something to prove, and solely focus on results tend to be inattentive to the very thing that accelerates results, strengthens collaboration, exponentially increases productivity and engagement, demonstrates respect, enables learning, facilitates creativity, and optimizes execution: listening, to others' stories of humanity and getting to kw their soul.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1966 in Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe, Michel N'youngou Christophe has been living in the United States since 1992. He writes both in French and English. He is the author of five books. Three books of fiction and two of non-fiction.
- Author(s)Michel N Christophe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.