All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Unsustainable Presidency develops a structural theory of the office by challenging and redefining the twin imperatives upon which the modern chief executive was constructed and by applying the theory to the three most recent presidents: Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Grover is Professor of Political Science at Saint Michael's College in Vermont, USA. He is the author of The President as Prisoner: A Structural Critique of the Carter and Reagan Years and co-editor of Voices of Dissent: Critical Readings in American Politics. He is a former American Political Science Association Congressional Fellow. Joseph G. Peschek is Professor of Political Science at Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. He is the author of Policy-Planning Organizations: Elite Agendas and America's Rightward Turn and co-editor of Voices of Dissent: Critical Readings in American Politics. He is a former Editor of the journal, New Political Science. In 2015, he received the Agnes Hulburd Conger Prize for his work in The Unsustainable Presidency.
- Author(s)Joseph G. Peschek,William F. Grover
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.