All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- Description-[A] page turner...Jessie, the heroine of this tale set in 1920s Australia, sets her own compass...The chase will leave you breathless.---Good Housekeeping It is 1921. In a mountain-locked valley, amid squalls of driving rain, Jessie is on the run. Born wild and brave, by twenty-six she has already lived life as a circus rider, a horse and cattle rustler, and a convict. Yet on this fateful night she is just a woman wanting to survive--though there is barely any life left in her. She mounts her horse and points it toward the highest mountain in sight. Soon bands of men will crash through the bushland, desperate to claim the reward on her head. And in their wake will be two more men--one her lover, the other the law--each uncertain whether to save her or themselves.But as it has always been for Jessie, it is death, t a man, who is her closest pursuer and companion. And while all odds are stacked against her, there is one who will never give up on her....
- Author BiographyCourtney Collins grew up in the Hunter Valley in New South Wales, Australia. She completed her first novel, The Untold, in an old postmaster's cottage on the Goulburn River in regional Victoria. She now lives in a sea-side town in NSW and is working on her second novel.
- Author(s)Courtney Collins
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Out-of-print date27/04/2017
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.