All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn this detailed survey of Finnish, Hungarian, Lapp and the other Uralic Languages, Angela Marcantonio shows there is in fact scientific evidence to support the belief that they form a genetic family. If this approach is accepted, this detailed analysis will have far--reaching consequences for other assumed language families.
- Author BiographyAngela Marcantonio is lecturer in General Linguistics specialising in Uralic studies, at the University of Rome a La Sapienzaa .
- Author(s)Angela Marcantonio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- Series TitlePublications of the Philological Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note2
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.