All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe eyes initiate and control most motor behavior. Working with the relationship of the eyes to the rest of the body can be a powerful means to improve physical organization and functioning. Jack Heggie combines the theory and practice of Awareness Through Movement (R) with the vision improvement of Dr. William Bates and has developed 13 Awareness Through Movement vision exercises which reduce eye strain and improve posture, flexibility and visual acuity.
- Author BiographyJack Heggie was an internationally recognized author and teacher of the Feldenkrais Method (R). He created the exercises in his programs, drawing upon his years of teaching to improve athletic performance. Jack Heggie is the author of Running With The Whole Body and the audio sets A Healthy Back In Less Than 20 Minutes A Day, Total Body Golf, Running with the Whole Body, and Total Body Vision.
- Author(s)Jack Heggie
- PublisherFeldenkrais Resources
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeldenkrais Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.