CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of the defense drawdown and end of the Cold War, government laboratories are facing a changing mission. It is t only to maintain techlogy superiority, but also to promote commercialization of their techlogies. Although Congress has tried to facilitate techlogy transfer from the government to the private sector, the transfer process has been inconsistent. The need for assistance has initiated the use of third parties or intermediaries in the techlogy transfer process.
- Author(s)David A Taylor
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.