All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to feel whole - but too often, feel pulled in different directions? Do you want to be holy - but think it's beyond you? We tend to associate holiness with striving and restriction - but what if a holy life were really about being set free from all our burdens? In THE UTTER RELIEF OF HOLINESS, John Eldredge teaches that, rather than being a daunting or distant ideal, holiness is in fact an expression of the healing of our humanity. Eldredge believes that we can be set free from all that plagues us - the inner struggle with anger, or contempt, or habitual sins - to find the genuine goodness that is available to us in Jesus Christ. Wise, gentle and rooted in the Bible, THE UTTER RELIEF OF HOLINESS guides the reader along the paths God leads us to make us whole and holy - by his love.
- Author BiographyJOHN ELDREDGE is the founder and director of Ransomed Heart Ministries in Colorado Springs. John has written numerous books, including Epic, Waking the Dead, Wild at Heart, Desire and Beautiful Outlaw, and is the co-author of Captivating, The Sacred Romance and Love & War. John has been married to Stasi for twenty-five years and they have three sons.
- Author(s)John Eldredge
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight134 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.